We support ‘cool’ and sustainable community initiatives
Choosing to have a positive and proactive attitude and looking to make someone’s day are core team values at Stinson Air & Solar Solutions. We live and breathe this approach amongst our own close knit community of colleagues, clients, contractors and suppliers.
We also believe that contributing to the broader community is a crucial element in being our best selves – individually and together.
Our community participation is long term and varied. We also challenge each other to find new ways to contribute our time and expertise to supporting great causes.
Support for these great causes
Our team and some friends of ours formed our own charity group called Hootstoke and together we partner with the amazing Classroom of Hope to build schools throughout South East Asia froim Cambodia, to Laos and Indonesia. We have funded the construction of several schools and aim to roll out a new school per year. We are doing amazing things with the latest schhool sbeing built out of what can be best decribed as large plastric lego bricks which is removing plastic waste out of the regions that we are building these schools in. Win, Win! If you want to learn more or support us please hit the contact us enquiry form.
- Lions Club Children’s Special Day Out
- Telethon Trek we are past participants in this great event
- WA Variety Bash
- World Vision – our team is helping two sponsored World Vision children and their communities build a better life
- ‘Movember’ and a range of other Rotary Club and Heart Foundation sponsored events
- Rotary Club World Festival of Magic
- St Vincent de Paul CEO sleep out an annual event to raise awareness and funding to support homeless people
- The HIA Charitable Foundation (HIACF) we donated the air conditioning system for the 2015 HIA Charitable
- Foundation Home built by Dale Alcock Homes.
- Stinson Air & Solar raises funds annually in support of “Purple Bra Day” and Breast cancer Care in WA
- MS Lottery Homes – Stinson Air & Solar is pleased to support the MS Lottery homes by providing top of the range Daikin air conditioning, roof top solar and battery storage to majority of the MS lottery Homes
- Battery storage to each of these homes.
- Classroom of Hope
- Teen Challenge
- September For kids with Cerebral Palsy
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer WAIMR Western Australian Institute for Medical Research
- Red Nose Day
- Helping Hands
- Newman Art Show
- ‘Dry July’ sponsorships
- MSWA Ocean Ride
- Toybox International
- Lions Club Razzamatazz event for children with special needs, disabilities, illness and hardship from Lancelin to Mandurah
- Solaris Cancer Care Red Sky Ride sponsorships
- Salvation Army’s Red Shield Appeal
- Perth Special Children’s Christmas Party
- Convicts For A Cause sponsorship which is for Cystic Fibrosis WA
- Hawaiian Ride For Youth
- WA Deaf Society Inc.
- Steeltoes & Stilettos
- Convict for a Cause
- Hootstoke and Classroom of Hope
Support for sporting endeavours
- Royal Life Saving Association
- Sponsorship of the North Beach Junior Football Club
- The Stinson Air & Solar Northern District Touch Rugby Team
Head to our quote request page and supply
Or give us a call
(08) 9444 6744