We support ‘cool’ and sustainable community initiatives
Choosing to have a positive and proactive attitude and looking to make someone’s day are core team values at Stinson Air. We live and breathe this approach amongst our own close knit community of colleagues, clients, contractors and suppliers.
We also believe that contributing to the broader community is a crucial element in being our best selves – individually and together.
Our community participation is long term and varied. We also challenge each other to find new ways to contribute our time and expertise to supporting great causes.
Support for these great causes
- Lions Club Children’s Special Day Out
- Telethon Trek we are past participants in this great event.
- WA Variety Bash
- World Vision – our team is helping two sponsored World Vision children and their communities build a better life
- ‘Movember’ and a range of other Rotary Club and Heart Foundation sponsored events.
- St Vincent de Paul CEO sleep out an annual event to raise awareness and funding to support homeless people.
- The HIA Charitable Foundation (HIACF) we donated the air conditioning system for the 2015 HIA Charitable Foundation Home built by Dale Alcock Homes.
- Stinson Air raises funds annually in support of “Purple Bra Day” and Breast cancer Care in WA.
Support for sporting endeavours
- Royal Life Saving Association.
- Sponsorship of the North Beach Junior Football Club.
- The Stinson Air Northern Districts Touch Rugby Team.