Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
A reverse cycle air conditioner is used to cool your home or workspace in summer and warm your home or workspace in winter, all in one energy-efficient unit.
The reverse cycle air conditioning system extracts heat from the outside air and transfers it inside. This refrigerated system with a reversing valve changes the direction the refrigerant gas travels in your system. In cool mode, hot air is pumped outside, and in heat mode the hot air is pumped inside.
These systems also have other modes such as dry mode (to remove moisture from humid air) and fan mode (circulating and cleaning air on milder days).
What temperatures should I set my Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner to?
Keep in mind that each degree you increase in Winter or decrease in Summer changes your energy use by 10%, so we recommend operating on 22 degrees in Winter and 24 degrees in Summer.
Ultimate climate control for your home
We have found that reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is one of the most popular home solutions for our customers, due to its even climate control across an entire house and a system that is quiet and aesthetically pleasing. You can even manage each room independently, so energy is not wasted cooling or heating unused rooms.
Find out more about our ducted air conditioning systems here.
What are the advantages of a Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System?
- Simply put, the main advantage of reverse cycle is the fact they can warm your home in winter and cool your home in Summer, all from one system!
- As you only need one system that performs two functions, there is no need to purchase a portable heater for Winter, so you save money.
- You also can heat a larger area than a portable heater.
- A reverse cycle system is generally referred to as the most efficient form of heating for your home.
- Purify the air in your home. Many systems feature a built-in air-purifying filter that traps fine airborne particles, decompose odours, and absorb bacteria and viruses.
- All Stinson Air & Solar premium ducted reverse cycle systems have a Purtech multi layered electrostatic filter installed, which catch up to 30% more dust particles than standard filters.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning systems tend to produce only one third the greenhouse gas emissions vs standard electric heaters.
- Reverse cycle systems cost approximately half the price of portable gas to heat the same sized room.
Why choose Stinson Air & Solar for your reverse cycle air conditioning solution?
Stinson Air & Solar Solutions has over 20 years of experience and offer a large range of reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems from our innovative partners including Daikin, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Samsung and Advantage Air.
We will work with you to design a customised system for your required area and we will recommend the best possible options.
As well as reverse cycle systems, we offer a full range of air conditioning systems and after sales service to Perth and the South West. Choosing air conditioning from Stinson Air & Solar means you have peace of mind knowing that your solution is backed by our 28-point quality control system, so contact us today to find out more or for an obligation free quote.
Get Your Free Quote