Annual Maintenance & Gel Air
Gelair Air Conditioning Treatments and Seasonal Preventative Air Conditioning Maintenance
Let Stinson Air & Solar take care of your annual seasonal maintenance for your air conditioning system. Why is it so important to have a regular air conditioning service? Here’s 3 of the main reasons why:
- Energy efficiency and minimising the impact on your electricity bill
An air conditioning system that is not properly maintained with dirty filters, condenser and evaporator coils has vastly reduced performance and massively increased running costs. For example an outdoor condenser that is 10% blocked with dust and leaves will lose approximately 10% efficiency from your system, which will cost approximately an extra 10% to run.
- Extend the life of your system
All too often we have past clients that neglect their system with no maintenance and then 5 – 7 years post install, after the warranty has lapsed we have major breakdowns. The reason for most of these breakdowns is because the system is working harder than it should due to a lack of seasonal maintenance. With proper maintenance a systems life span should be well over 15 years.
- The health of your home and family
Without proper maintenance bacteria and mould can form inside fan coil units, condensers, drain systems and drain pans as well as in air filters. Without correct cleaning and replacement of air filters when required you can be circulating, dust, mites and bacteria throughout your home.
Stinson Air & Solar use Gelair air conditioning treatments to COMBAT AND PREVENT BACTERIA, MOULD & VIRUSES INDOORS.
What is Gelair?
It’s the simplest way to kill viruses and their replication, mould and bacteria that can infest in your air conditioner and home.
Gelair use a specially formulated and patented 100% natural gel matrix block which delivers controlled and sustained release of high quality Australian Tea Tree Oil vapour for up to 12 weeks. Once released, the vapour permeates through the entire air conditioning system, sterilising and sanitising the air conditioning system.
- 100% Natural
- Kills and prevents the replication of viruses.
- Kills 99.99% Bacteria and Mould including Legionella.
- Lasts up to 3 months.
- Treats the air, the system’s internals and the space conditioned by the air conditioning system.
- Results in clean, healthy air and happy occupants – the 360′ treatment!
- Australian made with a proven 20 year history.
- Stinson Air & Solar are proud to be your local WA distributor.
Gelair air conditioning blocks s are designed for use in ALL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS sized from small, one-room systems through to large air handlers, evaporative coolers, large office, retail or recreational indoor places and even vehicles.
Comprehensive annual seasonal maintenance visit
Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Yearly reminder/automatically book your air conditioning service
- Clean return air grille and filter
- Hose out condenser coils, and clear coil obstructions.
- Flush drain lines and pans
- Deodorize and sanitize air conditioning duct, evaporator coil and the air passing through it, with a Gelair air conditioning block
- Check integrity of ductwork, ensure no sagging or tears and correct as required.
- Inspect electrical is safe, remove dust, debris, insects etc from near PCBs as required.
- Check refrigeration charge and temperature readings.
- Correct operation checks
Ducted evaporative cooling system – seasonal maintenance visit
Includes cleaning of water distribution system, cooling pads ﬂushed, basin emptied and cleaned and all electrical, safety, pump and operation checks completed.
Wall or ceiling mounted split system – seasonal maintenance visit
Includes cleaning of condenser coil and air ﬁlters, drain ﬂush, deodorize evaporator coil, electrical and safety checks, remove dust and insects etc from PCBs as required, check refrigeration charge and correct operation checks.
More than one air conditioner?
Have an additional air conditioning system maintained at the same visit and save- ask us today!
How to register for our seasonal preventative maintenance plan
Call the team at Stinson Air & Solar Solutions on 9444 6744 or fill in the below form to sign up to our maintenance plan calendar, where you will receive an obligation free once a year (or 6 monthly) call up for routine maintenance. No contracts!